ou can return all or part of your order within 30 days, receiving a refund after the return of the items.
Once 30 days have passed since your purchase, we cannot offer you a full refund or merchandise exchange.
To be eligible for return, the item must be:
- -in the same condition in which you received it;
- -inside the original packaging and complete with tag.
Excluded from returnable items are:
- -gift cards
- -gift inserted inside the package
There are some situations where only partial refunds are given:
- -Articles that are not in their original condition;
- -Articles damaged or missing any part;
- -Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery.
- -Items on sale.
To make the return you need to send an email to email@example.com, so that we can book the pick up of your package.
Please prepare your package using the same packaging you received.
Once we receive your return, it will be inspected.
You will then receive an email to notify you that we have received your returned item and whether your refund has been approved or denied, according to the return policy listed above.
If approved, your refund will be processed and credited through the same payment method that was used for your purchase.
LATE OR MISSING REFUNDS
If you have not yet received a refund, first check:
- -Your bank account;
- -Your credit card company;
- -your bank.
If you have done all of the above and still have not received your refund, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Only regular priced items can be refunded. Sale items cannot be refunded.
Contact us at this address email@example.com